Thursday, 31 December 2009
Wednesday, 30 December 2009
Tuesday, 29 December 2009
A couple of weeks back I posted a picture of a fellow Hunter on Agamaggan named 'Frenzyfever' after he successfully tamed Gondria! Me and him tend to talk with each other about all sorts of things, but Hunter news, mainly Spirit Beasts, are normally top on our list, and after several personal sightings of Arcturis, he informed me that he was also going to go for it! After hours of stress, perseverance and research, thankfully he managed to tame Arcturis last night while actually getting ganked by some dumb alliance. This is pretty impressive news, and I wish all the best for him and his new Spectral Companion! Also, good news for us both is that his character 'Frenzyfever' is scheduled for some heavy plastic surgery, that's right, he's going Alliance! This will really help us get in touch with each other about all sorts of stuffs! Again, major congratulations to him on taming this heavily Elusive beast in it's early introduction to Azeroth!
Pretty interesting news for collectors all around. I'll be sure to post when further news becomes available so stick around.
Sunday, 27 December 2009
- Online as he's there
- Know me and my obsession for this sort of thing
- Realize that if you aren't online, I will kill it/ do a /who Grizzly Hills and see if there are any other Hunters around, so make sure you are ;)
Tuesday, 15 December 2009
Also, finally after all the hard work trying to get good groups for 'Less-Rabi', me and Eetio managed to bag ourselves the [Reins of the Red Proto Drake] today!
Sunday, 13 December 2009
Tuesday, 8 December 2009
- Icecrown Citadel: 5 Man Dungeon built up of 3 Wings with an interesting Quest item which starts the Quel'Delar Quest chain.
- Icecrown Citadel [Raid]: 10/25 Man, Normal and Hard Mode Raid, finally facing us against the Lich King!
- Albino Snake: Sold by Breanni in Dalaran
- Calico Cat: Sold by Breanni in Dalaran
- Perky Pug: Obtained for using the new LFG tool with 100 Pugged people.
- Raptor Pets: Now Obtained through the Nests which will spawn around the locations of the Corresponding Rares as the Rare mobs no longer drop the Pet.
- Tracks quests in terms of where the item/mob can be found.
- Map has been updated to accommodate this change.
- Quests also show the amount of Experience/Rep that will be obtained at the end of it.
- Located in Borean Tundra, at the same time and date as the Stranglethorn Vale fishing event.
- What it requires is catching a Blacktip Shark, which apparently prefer to hang about Pygmy Suckerfish and can be only caught in pools.
- Rewards include an Heirloom Ring, giving an extra 5% Experience gain for new chars, or a Pair of Fishing Boots which provide a direct port to Booty Bay.
- Each week, we will be able to pick up the 'Weekly Raid Quest' which takes the position of the original Daily Heroic (As the reward is now obtained from just using the new LFG option)
- You will be rewarded with around 35gold and 10 Emblems of Frost for killing one of the Raid Bosses selected for you that week.
- For those of you guys prepared for Icecrown Raid, there's a new Reputation to go with them, much like with Black Temple and the Ashtongue Deathsworn.
- Depending on your standing, you will be able to purchase upgradable rings from them. A 200g payment can be made to switch between types of ring (Tanking Ring ---> Healer Ring)
- Following the tradition of a new Spirit Beast per patch, Arcturis, the Spectral Bear makes his appearence in Grizzly Hills.
- Lowest level Spirit Beast to date, at level 74.
- More info on this guy on previous post located >here<.
Sunday, 6 December 2009
Monday, 30 November 2009
Sunday, 29 November 2009
Work has been LAME all weekend, and the heating isn't working = EPIC bad times, can actually see my own breath inside my house, which isn't that good... Next on the agenda, SNOW! ;D
Raven Lord runs haven't been occurring as frequently as we anticipated, we have missed about 2 runs this week, so hopefully all hope doesn't diminish soon, as I want him to get it aswell! :)
Short and sweet update of my life xD
Friday, 27 November 2009
- 70.9 | 71.7 - 
- 66.6 | 79.1 - 
- 51.4 | 81.6 - 
- 31.3 | 66.5 - 
- 22.1 | 70.2 - 
- 29.2 | 47.3 - 
- 36.7 | 29.3 - 
- 59.3 | 22.5 - 
- 63.6 | 43.0 - 
- 69.8 | 48.6 - 
- 61.7 | 61.9 - 
- 68.0 | 77.3 - 
- 77.8 | 70.5 - 
- 77.2 | 44.4 - 
- 27.7 | 50.4 - 
- 30.2 | 64.6 - 
- 46.6 | 64.7 - 
- 54.5 | 54.3 - [?]
Tuesday, 24 November 2009
Monday, 23 November 2009
- Orgrimmar: Outside of the main gates. Lots of Horde around this part, being that it is their main capital.
- Thunderbluff: Underneath the main elevator, to the West side (I think) should be around 2 to 3 tables, run up the ramp and click click click!
- Silvermoon: Again with Orgrimmar, this one is situated outside the main gates.
- Undercity: Little bit more difficult then the others. This one requires you to run in the main entrance and turn left or right quickly, dismount and jump on, try and get out of there as best as you can, but this was the only place I died during this event.
Saturday, 21 November 2009
He's finally here! The Onyxian Whelp will be received in the mail during this week and the next (possibly) due to the 5th anniversary of World of Warcraft! As you can see in the image, he's a pretty cool looking pet, and if the animation works which I put up, you should be able to see the 'Deep Breath' that he will cast! :D
Thursday, 19 November 2009
- Green: Zukiji - Hunter
- Orange: Luxray - Druid
- Red: Verex - Death Knight
Wednesday, 18 November 2009
Sunday, 15 November 2009
Saturday, 14 November 2009
Tuesday, 10 November 2009
Monday, 9 November 2009
Saturday, 7 November 2009
Friday, 6 November 2009
Shiny shiny shiny is all I can say about the new Frostwyrm datamined on MMO-Champion. While looking awesome, and with a pretty high possibility that it could be a PvE mount for those who do the Hard Mode achievements in Icecrown, for me it will prove impossible to obtain, as tbh, I don't have the gear or whatnot to get this, let alone the bloody Rusted and Ironbound Protodrakes which will be removed when 3.3.0 hits no doubts...
Ahh wells! Good news still for me, the Perky Pug model and information how to obtain it have finally be released! Using the new LFG system will allow us to ironically obtain this 'Pug' pet after allowing 100 people join group in total. Anywhoo, here's a screenshot of the little dude yet again from MMO-Champion!