Sunday 6 December 2009

Work work.

Busy busy busy. Haven't been on as much as I'd want to mainly due to a little thing called 'Photography at University'. Soooo much work to do it's insane! Ahhh wells, only 1 more week (I think) of it to go then I'll BOOM update you with everything I've got/done/accomplished in the World of Azeroth...

Patch 3.3.0 seems to be very very close, I mean, this Wednesday close possibly ;) Good news for everyone who has a level 80 as all the Emblems that drop in instances will now be Triumphs (T9 within 2-3 days without raiding much?). New 5 man instances with the Quel'Delar quest chain sounds ACE as do the rewards, much want ;)

Quick update in terms of Anzu Farming: Nothing still... Eetio decided to get a group for Karazhan shortly after the run (or it could have been an AQ run, I forget...) so off we went to the castle of ZOMFG. First boss, mount drop... Will upload a picture soon, but sure enough, the Reins of the Fiery Warhorse dropped, and guess who won it? Eetio xD Makes up for the constant disappointment with Raven Lord I suppose ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment