Monday 9 November 2009

Reins of the Raven MINE! /cough Lord.

Finally(After around 60 runs all together)! Today Luxray managed to obtain the Reins of the Raven Lord! My Resto Druid / Kitty will finally be riding in style on the god of the birds. Thanks to my bro 'Eetio' for running countless times for it! Means a lot to me brah ;)

Will update the post when we manage to get one to drop for him also with screenies, so stay tuned for that!

As for other things WoW related, MMO-Champion has finally managed to get hold of the new Shaman T10 gear, so if you want to have a look at that, go go go to teh MMO! I've been thinking about doing a small project for Youtube based on the rare spawns required for Bloody Rare and Frostbitten achievements as I am close to getting both on Luxray, after already obtaining it on Zukiji. Depends mainly on how much time I have on my hands when I actually come down and attempt at making this project a reality.

In the world of Companions, I am still grinding the Firefly pet on Zukiji, on about 1.6k kills so far, so hopefully it will drop soon. After that I need to go back onto the Sha'tari Skyguard to get those 5 Nether Rays, and my 110th pet, the Nether Ray Fry :D

As I've found out today with the Raven Lord, if you stay diligent, great things will come of it! (Also kinda goes for the Time-Lost Proto Drake aswell, bloody thing took me 4 months to get...)


No comments:

Post a Comment