Saturday 21 November 2009

Onyxian Whelp!



He's finally here! The Onyxian Whelp will be received in the mail during this week and the next (possibly) due to the 5th anniversary of World of Warcraft! As you can see in the image, he's a pretty cool looking pet, and if the animation works which I put up, you should be able to see the 'Deep Breath' that he will cast! :D

This is also Zukiji's 109th pet! Still working on the mounts, including Raven Lord for my brother, who is pretty diligent in getting me to take him through xD

Pilgrim's Bounty also started today (almost finished it on Zukiji) and I may post my own crap version of a walkthrough compared to WoWhead etc on here later on in the week possibly :)

Again, if the animation works, you may see more of them incoming to the blog, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment