Sunday 24 January 2010

SUCK FALT!!!

Ok, so it's been around a week since I updated, in which a lot of stuff has happened. We'll start with the bad news in hope that I can liven everyone's spirits by the end! A new, real good mate of mine, who you could see in the King Krush post, as 'Holymelons' has got his Hunter back, Mínstrels! This is great news as it is a very cherished member of his roster, and is what got me and him talking in the first place, Rares! So what is the bad news? On our search for Loque'nahak, a day or two after a successful Skoll tame by good ol' Mínstrels, we came across the green bitch that is King Krush. I quickly logged onto a priest and flew over in a major attempt at what could be another successful King Krush tame of the month! Nothing could go wrong right? Well unfortunately, if your a dumbass and don't understand combat in this game, everyone can attack everything (aside from other players on PvE realms) that is aggressive and most neutral mobs, and when I say everyone, I'm referring to the asshole who did this...

Ok, we got the loot down to the first attack and whatnot, but what really got us pissed is that he was actually watching us try and tame the beast in what seemed to be a flawless attempt! I'm writing this mainly so people out there should just leave a hunter alone when he is trying to tame something, it's not fair on the hunter who has put a lot of work and effort into finding such a beast and the effort into actually taming something as hard to get as King Krush. It's just not on guys, just sayin'. After this pretty traumtic ordeal, we decided to go find the King Krush 'original' which resided in Un'goro Crater, King Mosh. Now this guy is b-a-d-a-s-s being a lvl 50+ rare elite with over 61,000 hp. If you come across this as a level 50 or so, get prepared for a whooping! Off we set, with a rare Devilsaur at the back of our minds. Running back and forward, back and forward until... BOOM! Macro hit's gold (or silver if you know what I mean ;) ) In our hero, Mínstrels goes, proceeding to tame this giant mother with all his force! 'C'mon damn you!' he shouts down Ventrillo in a heroic gesture of revenge over the loss of King Krush. FEAR! Oh god, not this again... Frantically, he rushes off to tame a new beast, a raptor in order to use Bestial Wrath for the fear ward. While doing this, Zukiji is trying something which could shape the face of this tame, testing if the fear hits 100% of the time. Thankfully it doesn't on a level 80, Mínstrels got a little unlucky the first time and eventually managed to bag himself a shinyy new Devilsaur with huge sentimental value (in my eyes at least). Congratulations Mínstrels!



-----------------------------------------------------


Secondly in todays post, Eetio has gone and pushed the boundaries of 'epic son'bitch' once more with this 'small' addition to his slowly increasing mount collection...
Now, what struck me with this is the sheer amount of gold that went into the said purchase. It could have been more epic with the Mekigneer's Chopper, but who gives a fook, he's just gone and got every achievement mount from Mei Frances at once! Epic gratz bro, and good job you got all your stuff back from the GMs after the hack. Which reminds me, get a frikkin' Authenticator if you haven't already! That's right, I'm talking to you! :) Ok, I'll stop that, I'm a nice guy ;D

-----------------------------------------------------

Finally, my Druid, Luxray, is one suave pimping mo fo with this little number. A couple of weeks back, I started grinding rep for the Cenarion Circle in a fail attempt at getting the 'Guardian of Cenarius' achievement. This started to dry up until a couple of AQ runs later and many scroll hand ins, and BOOM, Exalted with the Cenarion Circle! I was just one step away from the ultimate Druid title! Cenarion Expedition was going to be a fairly simple, yet somewhat 'harder hitting' than the previous one. The first load of rep was already acquired while leveling, taking any quest from the Cenarion Expedition I could find as I intended to get this title as soon as I hit 80 (which never seemed to happen). This stood me nicely at the beginning of Revered, after which I started to grind it with me good buddy Mínstrels! The first couple of runs were easy and fairly boring, but rep is rep! When he got the key for being Honored, that's where things took off. Hitting the same place Heroic with Renoa with us ensured for a fast and smooth rep run! We didn't do another one for around 2 or 3 days until today... We ground the living crap into them places... Seriously... From around 8k rep straight through to the full 21,999 for full Exalted in 1 night! Thank you so much again dude, really was an epic grind, and thanks to Poisonmaster for joining us for the 3 Heroics! (or should I say Rilf ;) )
As you can see, I'm also on the Cenarion War Hippogryph! The perfect Druid Flying mount alongside the title and the Raven Lord for old world content! I woulden't have been able to get this without the help from Mínstrels again, and his patience with me, plus his weighty donation of 1000g for the mount, which has been considered as my early Birthday Present for Thursday! Thank you!

This reminds me, there is only 4 days left to vote on the Spirit Beast poll, I haven't checked the votes so far, and won't until the 28th which conveniently coincides with my birthday! (Coincidence? I think not!) So yeh, take a vote if you haven't already :)

-Zuk

No comments:

Post a Comment